Here are a few things you should know about my blog.
- There are a lot of things/people out there that I find annoying, cringe-inducing, bullshitty, and worthy of ridicule. These are the things I’ve been writing about for the past 20 years or so, in one form or another, and I enjoy it. It may seem like a constant stream of negativity, but it’s really just my way of venting my frustrations at our increasingly dumb culture. So I post my opinions, and anyone is welcome to comment. Sometimes I go back and realize I’m full of shit on something, no big deal. But if the tone of the blog bothers you, perhaps you’d feel more at home reading something…fluffier.
- I’m a big ol’ gay homosexual, so you’ll see stories about silly homophobes as well as silly homos. (I suspect my boyfriend might be gay as well. Shhhh!)
- I don’t post every day. Sometimes I have a lot going on and don’t get around to posting for a few days, and sometimes I just don’t feel like I have much to say.
- Yes, I admit to taking delight in the misfortunes of certain people and corporations. If it’s embarrassing or unfortunate news about Disney/McDonald’s/Wal-Mart, bigoted Christians, scumbag marketing people, or plain ol’ smug/ignorant/hateful/stupid folks, I find it vastly entertaining.
- No, I’m not going to pursue therapy, but thanks for asking. 🙂