It’s been a few years since I did anything with the site design, so I decided to change things up a little. Last week I went went a flatter and more shap-edged theme, but it kinda sucked so I took it down after only a day. So today I’m going with this one, which will probably see more tweaks in the coming weeks. I wish I had more control over the column width so I could set up multiple columns…will have to look into that. My CSS skills are minimal but I know how to make little changes. 🙂
I’ve also changed up the “categories” a bit, changing them to “topics” and adding a couple that seemed to need their own. The keywords are gone too, since you can already search on whatever you want (the search box is now at the bottom of the page).