Naturally, the god he’s referring to is his god. Not Shiva, Allah, Odin, or any of those other “wrong” gods. No, this guy knows his god exists and is the right one for everyone.
1. God provides the best explanation of the origin of the universe.
2. God provides the best explanation for the fine-tuning of the universe.
3. God provides the best explanation of objective moral values and duties.
4. God provides the best explanation of the historical facts concerning Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection.
5. God can be personally known and experienced.
This is truly hilarious. He’s basically saying that it’s dumb to continue learning how things in the universe work, because “God” should be the final answer to explain everything. Don’t learn or think, just believe. You know…like a good slave. Meanwhile, science is curing diseases, exploring space, and improving the quality of life for many millions…
Here’s an excellent takedown: A Christmas Gift for William Lane Craig – Five Reasons Your Specific God Probably Doesn’t Exist