Despite certain white guys being rewarded for killing protestors with automatic weapons, we’ve had some good news in the last few weeks. It’s like a Black Friday sale on justice for assholes who really had it coming. Thank you, Santa!
First, we have these two dirtbags who pushed the election fraud lie into the court system:
Judge orders two lawyers who filed suit challenging 2020 election to pay hefty fees: ‘They need to take responsibility’
A federal judge has ordered two Colorado lawyers who filed a lawsuit late last year challenging the 2020 election results to pay nearly $187,000 to defray the legal fees of groups they sued, arguing that the hefty penalty was proper to deter others from using frivolous suits to undermine the democratic system.
Then we have this sad sack o’ shit losing his fourth attempt to evade responsibility for claiming kids weren’t murdered at Sandy Hook. Lordy, I hope he’s penniless for the rest of his life.
Alex Jones Loses Fourth Lawsuit Over Sandy Hook ‘Hoax’ Conspiracy
Infowars host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones was found liable Monday for damages in lawsuits brought by parents of children killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting over Jones’ claims that the massacre was a hoax.
Next we have three white guys who chased and killed a black guy for having the nerve to pass through their precious neighborhood.
Jury Finds 3 Men Guilty In Murder Of Ahmaud Arbery
The charges stem from the Feb. 23, 2020, incident in which the McMichaels chased 25-year-old Arbery in a truck and then attacked him. Bryan joined the pursuit and filmed it. The defendants claimed they were attempting a “citizen’s arrest” over concerns about theft in their Satilla Shores neighborhood.
The rest of these are somewhat old news by now, but they should still spark some schadenfreude nonetheless.
- Oath Keepers Had Money Troubles After January 6 Capitol Riot, Leaked Emails Show
- Hospitalized COVID Denier Whose Calls for Ivermectin Became QAnon Crusade Dies
- Jan. 6 Rioter Goes Back To Jail Over ‘Addiction’ To Online Conspiracy Theories
- White Supremacist Gets Life Sentence For California Synagogue Shooting
- FBI Arrests ‘Airhead’ Mother-Son Team Who Raided Pelosi’s Office During Capitol Attack
- White supremacist who liked to dress up as a gun-toting Joker sobbed during his felony sentencing
- Smiling Suspect Charged With Chucking Molotov Cocktail at Dem HQ